Currently we are expanding both our capabilities and market share and therefore need additional staff to service our growing clientele. Opportunities exist for talented geotechnical professionals across multiple levels of our business, including junior, mid-level and senior positions. Opportunities exist for field, design, project management and senior project consultant roles. Local Sydney-based experience is highly regarded.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Preparing winning tenders and proposals.
- Planning and coordinating field investigations for a wide variety of medium to large scale residential / commercial / industrial / infrastructure projects.
- Coordination and oversight of site inspection / testing / monitoring services for construction sites for a range of earthworks, pavements, deep excavation, road, rail and tunnel projects.
- Completion or direction of analysis and problem solving using software such as Slope/W, WALLAP, CIRCLY, Plaxis and FLAC to facilitate the geotechnical, structural, civil and environmental designs.
- Writing technical memoranda, letters and reports to a high standard, as expected by our clients.
- Business development, client development and management.
- Mentoring of other geotechnical professionals within the geotechnical team.
About the Candidate
- Approx. 8 to 15 years' professional experience as a Geotechnical Engineer / Engineering Geologist with experience in site investigations, preferably in the Sydney area.
- Must hold a current valid full driver license class C.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients, contractors and auditors.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proven problem solving and pattern recognition skills.
- High level of computer skills.
- High commitment to Safety.
If the position sounds like you, we would like to hear from you, please submit a resume and brief covering letter demonstrating your qualifications, experience and career achievements for consideration.
Only people with work rights in Australia need apply.