Douglas Partners testing laboratories provide construction materials testing for industrial, commercial and residential subdivisions, mines and associated infrastructure, roads, pipe lines, quarries, railways, bridges, tunnels and dams.
We conduct and maintain quality assurance testing of aggregates, soils and concrete during the construction of major infrastructure projects. Our laboratories are staffed with highly qualified technicians who work with our clients to provide unique and innovative solutions that are technically, easy to understand and practical to implement. We take great pride in our work and focus on exceeding client expectations.
We promote an enjoyable and stimulating work environment with an absolute commitment to safety. Our staff development sets us apart with all technicians undertaking on-going training. Our laboratories are NATA accredited and comply with current Australian Standards and International Standards such as British Standards (BS), American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM), and various State & Territory test methods.
Douglas Partners’ laboratory services provide clients with:
- Fast turnaround and accurate test results
- Reliable service
- Conduct our business with integrity and in compliance with our accreditation body
- Comprehensive range of construction materials testing including soils, rocks, aggregates and concrete
- Fully integrated LIMS software that allows clients to access their test reports on-line
- Tender preparation service
- Full geotechnical and environmental engineering support
“We have used Douglas Partners extensively for geotechnical advice, earthworks testing and contamination issues at The Hermitage for a number of years now and always found their advice to be accurate and reliable. Most importantly, I have found that the Douglas Partners team have shown the ability to use their commercial acumen in identifying cost effective solutions.” - Oliver Roborgh, Development Manager, Sekisui House Australia