Douglas Partners is looking for a Receptionist/Administration Assistant who can provide outstanding client service and support to our Sydney team whilst gaining professional experience within an innovative and dynamic work environment.
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic receptionist/administrative assistant for our office based in West Ryde. You will assist in the day-to-day administrative functions as follows:
- Greet clients and visitors to the office.
- Manage the phone system and direct calls as required.
- Organise couriers as required.
- Assist with clients’ enquiries.
- Sort incoming and outgoing mail, letters, journals, etc and distribute accordingly.
- Travel and accommodation bookings for staff as required.
- Organise boardrooms including diary management, ordering/catering, set-up before and tidy-up after meetings/trainings/workshops.
- Replenishment of kitchen supplies (biscuits, fruits, milk, coffee etc).
- Manage company’s pool vehicles register.
- Entry of projects and proposals information into “Vision” (internal project management application/software).
- Maintain clients' database.
- General administrative and support duties to assist the team in general. Some of these duties are typing, scanning, filing, archiving, monthly invoicing and report compilation.
- Assist in other duties as required.
About the Candidate
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a similar role and preferably within an engineering or professional services industry.
- Developed knowledge of general office processes and systems.
- Knowledge of small switchboard operation.
- Excellent computer skills and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office – particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to multi-task and possess a “can do” approach .
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Fast and accurate typing (min 30 wpm).
Your suitability for the role will be compared with Douglas Partners' Core Character Values of honesty, dependability, cooperation, positivity, respect and flexibility.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be sufficient to attract high quality candidates.
If the position sounds like you, please submit a resume and a brief covering letter demonstrating your qualifications, experience and career achievements for consideration.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)