We are recruiting graduates seeking to enter the workforce in early 2020.
Our aim is to attract, develop and maintain the very best graduates who have excellent communication and analytical skills, excel in a team environment and have a relevant degree in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science.
As a graduate, you will gain exposure to our organisational culture, people and day-to-day operations. You will receive an education that stretches beyond the classroom. You are able to work with people at the top of their field and engage in a wide variety of projects.
You will support experienced professionals to undertake a range of practical Environmental activities in the field that include (but not limited to):
- Site investigations.
- Analysis of Environmental problems.
- Technical report writing.
Training Courses & Seminars
- Douglas Partners recognises the need for everyone to learn and develop their skills on a continuous basis and will support individuals to help them achieve this.
- As well as on-the-job learning, staff training courses and seminars are held on an ongoing basis as an effective strategy to build knowledge and skills.
Post Graduate Continuing Education
Douglas Partners supports continuing education and encourages staff to undertake post graduate courses relevant to their work. Assistance is provided by way of study leave for lectures and exams and financial assistance with course related fees.
Our Employee Benefits
Douglas Partners offers a range of employment benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration.
- Financial support for professional association fees and post-graduate studies.
- Ongoing training and career development.
- Share ownership prospects.
- Challenging technical problems.
- Opportunities to work in various locations.
- Additional annual leave and Company superannuation based on tenure.
Equal Employment Opportunities
All employees and applicants are entitled to fair practices in the workplace, recognition and respect for social and cultural backgrounds and opportunities to reach their potential.
We seek to provide a safe, productive and congenial working environment.
If working for Douglas Partners sounds interesting to you, then we welcome you to submit your application for consideration.
Applications must include a resume and any work experience references along with copy of your university transcript.
(This position is available to Australian citizens or permanent residents).