About The Role
Typical duties at Graduate level include:
- Assisting senior staff on geotechnical projects;
- Field investigation work;
- Soil, surface and groundwater sampling;
- Logging of subsurface conditions;
- Construction inspections and supervision;
- Proposal and report writing.
About The Candidate
The successful applicant will have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to operate effectively in a team environment. The applicant must not only be a keen learner with a positive, can-do attitude, they must also enjoy working outdoors. He/she must be comfortable working independently in rural and remote locations, and have the ability to work for short or extended periods away from Perth if required. The applicant must hold a current Australian manual driver's licence.
Advantages and Benefits of Working for Douglas Partners
Douglas Partners is a company that is committed to investing in your future. Apart from offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits, the company also offers a supportive environment where all staff are encouraged to continue professional development to improve technical skills and career advancement.
Application should include:
- a brief cover letter;
- a resume and any work experience references;
- a copy of university transcript.
Only Australian citizens or permanent residents need apply.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)