This position is now closed
Due to increased workload, our Wollongong office is seeking to employ a Senior Soil Technician.
To be successful in this role, it is expected that you will have considerable experience in Australian Standards soil, aggregate and concrete testing. Additionally, you will require confidence in your knowledge and ability to liaise with clients, manage materials testing programmes and the supervision of junior staff on site.
About the Candidate
- Minimum 5 years' proven experience in construction materials testing;
- Experience in Level 1 Earthworks supervision to AS3798;
- Have the ability to supervise other employees;
- A solid understanding of Australian and RMS Standards for soil, aggregate and concrete testing
- Manual driver's licence;
- OH&S Induction card;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- A current Nuclear Gauge Licence;
- Previous NATA signatory experience would be an advantage.
The position requires a team player with a high level of initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm, and the ability to run a team and liaise with clients.
The successful applicant can expect a remuneration package in line with their qualifications, experience and ability.
In order to be considered for this position, you must be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
If the position sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. Please submit a resume and brief covering letter demonstrating your qualifications, experience and career achievements for consideration.