About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Officer to join our team. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, your key responsibilities will include:
- Timely processing & payment of vendor invoices.
- Assist the AP team leader with Accounts payables month end close and reporting
- Maintenance of Supplier master data
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholder relating to Accounts payable function
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls and policies.
About the Candidate
You will need:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable role
- Good understanding of Basic Accounting and accounts payables principles
- Experience with AP Automation systems will be highly regarded
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Accurate data entry skills and high level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with vendors and broader finance and non-finance teams in business
- Exposure to system implementation/changes would be highly regarded, but not necessary
Advantages and Benefits of Working for Douglas Partners
- Enjoy working for a company that is committed to investing in your future. You will be part of a collaborative team where you will be encouraged to continue your professional development and advance your skills and expertise.
- Our ethos is to provide our people with the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of their efforts. This includes regular salary reviews and an annual bonus system. Provision of enhanced superannuation and annual leave following service milestones is also offered.
- Work flexibly in a supportive environment underpinned by our values of safety, honesty, dependability, cooperation, positivity, respect and flexibility.
If you have the prerequisites for this position, please submit your resume and covering letter.
Please note that only people with Australian work rights will be considered and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.