About the Role
Your new role will support the Macarthur (Smeaton Grange) branch and office manager as a key go-to person who proactively thinks on their feet and problem solves to contribute to the smooth-running of the branch. Your main duties include assisting the consulting staff by managing reception and administrative duties and working with the other members of the admin team.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Efficiently assist the consulting staff by applying your understanding of our systems and processes effectively.
- Reception duties as required including phone management.
- General office administrative duties, such as data entry, word processing and filing.
- Accounts payable and receivable handling
- Willingness to support colleagues with administrative overflow whenever required.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role and preferably within an engineering or professional services industry
- Excellent computer skills and intermediate knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads to meet various deadlines.
- Sound interpersonal skills that provide you with the ability to work with a range of stakeholders from across the organisation.
- A genuine interest to help others and working as part of a team.
- Proactive and flexibility - no two days are the same!
Advantages and Benefits of Working for Douglas Partners
Enjoy working for a company that is committed to investing in your future. You will be part of a supportive environment where you will be encouraged to continue your professional development to advance your technical and leadership expertise. We offer generous support for completion of further studies and gaining chartered status.
Our ethos is to allow employees to enjoy the benefits of their efforts. This includes regular salary reviews, an annual bonus system, an overtime system, and potential to become a shareholder. Extended annual leave and superannuation are provided following service milestones.
If you believe you have the ‘right stuff’ to thrive in this role, then please fill out your details below. With your application please provide the following:
- A brief cover letter;
- A resume and any work experience references; and
- A copy of university transcript.
This position is available to people with Australian work rights.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)