About the Role
We have exciting opportunities for experienced full-time Soil Technicians to join our fully equipped NATA-registered laboratory in Macarthur. You will be a key part in the growth of our earthworks testing division by working with a team that provides geotechnical and environmental consulting services in a wide variety of public and private projects.
The role combines field and laboratory work where you will be responsible for performing soil (primarily compaction control tests and material quality assessments), aggregate rock testing, to relevant Australian and State Roads Standards and Levels 1 and 2 testing to AS3798. You will be tasked with duties commensurate with your skill level.
About the Candidate
You will need:
- Experience working in a CMT soil laboratory environment.
- Ideally have 1 to 5 years' soil testing experience and a wiliness to expand your skills.
- A certificate 4 in Laboratory Techniques
- Nuclear Density Moisture Gauge licence is a must.
- White Card and manual driver’s licence are preferred.
- You will be a team player with a high level of initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm.
- Your excellent communication and computer skills, commitment and desire to deliver work to the highest standards are essential.
This is an outstanding opportunity to grow and develop your career with an Australian business success story. As our business grows, so will your career.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience.
Advantages and Benefits of Working for Douglas Partners
- Enjoy working for a company that is committed to investing in your future. You will be part of a collaborative team where you will be encouraged to continue your professional development and advance your skills and expertise.
- Our ethos is to provide our people with the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of their efforts. This includes regular salary reviews and an annual bonus system. Provision of enhanced superannuation and annual leave following service milestones is also offered.
- Work flexibly in a supportive environment underpinned by our values of safety, honesty, dependability, cooperation, positivity, respect and flexibility.
If you believe you have the ‘right stuff’ to thrive in this role, then please fill out your details below. With your application please provide the following:
- A brief cover letter; and
- A resume and any work experience references.
To be considered for this position, you must be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
(Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted)