About the Role
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an Occupational Hygienist and/or Asbestos Assessor, with 3 to 5 years’ experience, for our West Ryde office.
The successful candidate will generally possess the following attributes:
- Qualified and trained occupational hygienist and/or asbestos assessor.
- Must have a reasonable level of post graduate experience in the field.
- Familiar with the WHS Regulation and meets the definition under the Regulation as “competent person”.
- Prepare tenders, undertake and report on Hazmat / asbestos clearance and monitoring works.
- Ability to write technical reports of high quality.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and communicate effectively with clients.
- Be willing to work in contaminated land assessment if hazmat workloads are light.
- Professional qualifications in Environmental Science or equivalent.
- Asbestos Assessor licence completed or currently being completed.
Advantages and Benefits of Working for Douglas Partners
- Enjoy working for a company that is committed to investing in your future. You will be part of a supportive environment where you will be encouraged to continue your professional development to advance your technical and leadership expertise.
- Superannuation of 12% employer’s contribution after three years’ service.
- Five weeks’ annual leave after five years’ service.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be sufficient to attract high quality candidates.
If the position sounds like you, please submit a resume and brief covering letter demonstrating your qualifications, experience and career achievements for consideration.
Only people with work rights in Australia need apply.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)