About the Role
Your new role will support the Macarthur branch as a key go-to person who proactively thinks on their feet and problem solves to contribute to the smooth-running of the branch. You will be working within an established administrative team that assists the consulting staff by covering reception and administrative duties.
Your responsibilities include:
- Efficiently assist the consulting staff by applying your understanding of our systems and processes effectively.
- Reception duties as required including phone management.
- General office administrative duties, such as data entry, word processing and filing.
- Manage and maintain PPE and office consumables.
- Assist with arrangements for client and staff social events.
- Maintaining general office record system including project closures, filing and archiving;
- Willingness to support colleagues with administrative overflow whenever required.
Hours are generally Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm. For the right candidate hours may be negotiated.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Excellent PC skills and intermediate knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick to learn new technologies and helpful in teaching/ supporting others.
- The ability to respond to pressure in a proactive way that supports internal and external
- Sound interpersonal skills that provides you with the ability to work with a range of stakeholders from across the organisation.
- A genuine interest to help others and working as part of a team.
- Effective time management.
- Proactive and flexibility - no two days are the same!
Advantages and Benefits of Working for Douglas Partners
- Enjoy working for a company that is committed to investing in your future. You will be part of a collaborative team where you will be encouraged to continue your professional development and advance your skills and expertise.
- Our ethos is to provide our people with the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of their efforts. This includes regular salary reviews and an annual bonus system. Provision of enhanced superannuation and annual leave following service milestones is also offered.
If you have the prerequisites for this position, please submit your resume and covering letter.
Please note that only people with Australian work rights will be considered.