Are you a Senior Geotechnical Engineer / Engineering Geologist looking to join a well-respected company that values it employees in a supportive and cooperative work environment?
Purpose of the Role:
You will become a key part of the business and a member of a highly skilled and productive workforce that lives company values, masters company objectives and provides outstanding client satisfaction with integrity.
- Use your geotechnical knowledge and experience to provide outstanding service to our clients.
- Manage projects and teams to ensure all project staff achieve the requirements of their role and meet project goals.
- Put people and safety first.
Essential Strengths and Attributes:
- Passionate about your profession and team success.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of people to maximise collective outcomes.
- Talent for presenting a clear case for your ideas, opinions and recommendations.
- Ability to successfully manage projects and present clients with outstanding outcomes.
- Courage to make tough decisions, recognising that the easiest way is not always the best way.
- Professional qualifications in Civil Engineering or Engineering Geology.
Advantages and Benefits of Working for Douglas Partners:
- Enjoy working for a company that is committed to investing in your future. You will be part of a supportive environment where you will be encouraged to continue your professional development to advance your technical and leadership expertise. We offer generous support for completion of further studies and professional affiliations.
- Our ethos is to allow employees to enjoy the benefits of their efforts. This includes regular salary reviews, an annual bonus system and potential to become a shareholder. Extended annual leave and superannuation are provided following service milestones.
If this opportunity excites you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit a resume and brief covering letter demonstrating your qualifications, experience and career achievements for consideration.
(Only people with work rights in Australia need apply.)