Douglas Partners is seeking trainee and experienced Soil Technicians to work in our Port Macquarie Laboratory. We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable people to join our team. You will work closely with our Laboratory Manager and senior staff and will be trained to perform soil, concrete and aggregate testing in accordance with relevant national and state standards. We offer comprehensive on-the-job training that will provide opportunities for a rewarding career.
The successful candidates will possess:
- a high level of initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm and be a team player.
- excellent communication skills, motivation and commitment to deliver work to the highest standard will be highly regarded.
- a valid driver's manual licence is a must;
- be able travel to construction sites around Port Macquarie and close regional area. The position consists of hands on testing, analytical assessment on data and or the preparation of test reports.
Any previous experience in soils laboratories or the construction industry, while not necessary would be beneficial. School leavers are encouraged to apply.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career with a company that values their employees and knows what is required to continue personal growth. We offer comprehensive on-the-job training that will provide opportunities for a rewarding career.
If you believe you have the ‘right stuff’ to thrive in this role, then please fill out your details below. With your application please provide the following:
- A brief cover letter; and
- A resume and any work experience references.
This position is available to people with Australian work rights. (Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)