About the Role
Douglas Partners is seeking Soil Technicians for various roles to join our North-West Sydney Team. We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable people to join our team. You will work closely with our Laboratory Manager and senior staff and will be trained to perform soil and aggregate testing in accordance with relevant national and state standards. The position consists of hands on testing, analytical assessment on data and or the preparation of test reports.
The successful candidates will possess:
- Minimum 2 years’ proven experience
- Experience in Level 1 Earthworks supervision to AS3798 and Level 2 Earthworks testing;
- A solid understanding of Australian and RMS Standards for soil, aggregate and concrete testing;
- A current Nuclear Gauge Licence;
- Current Australian manual drivers licence – essential
- OH&S Induction card;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- Previous NATA signatory experience would be an advantage.
- An understanding of QA processes – highly regarded
We offer comprehensive on-the-job training and recognised external courses that will provide opportunities for a rewarding career. The position would allow the successful candidates to undertake studies in laboratory operations, paid for by the company.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career with a company that values their employees and knows what is required to continue personal growth.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience.
Advantages and Benefits of Working for Douglas Partners
- Enjoy working for a company that is committed to investing in your future. You will be part of a collaborative team where you will be encouraged to continue your professional development and advance your skills and expertise.
- Our ethos is to provide our people with the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of their efforts. This includes regular salary reviews and an annual bonus system. Provision of enhanced superannuation and annual leave following service milestones is also offered.
- Work flexibly in a supportive environment underpinned by our values of safety, honesty, dependability, cooperation, positivity, respect and flexibility.
If you believe you have the ‘right stuff’ to thrive in this role, then please fill out your details below. With your application please provide the following:
- A brief cover letter; and
- A resume and any work experience references.
To be considered for this position, you must be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
(Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted)