About the Role
Douglas Partners is seeking enthusiastic and reliable field technicians/laboratory technicians to work in our NATA-registered Central Coast laboratory.
Reporting to the Laboratory Manager, you will be responsible for performing soil, aggregate, rock, grout and concrete testing to relevant Australian and State or Territory Standards and Level 1 / Level 2 testing to AS3798. The position consists of hands-on testing, analytical assessment on data and or the preparation of test reports.
We offer comprehensive on-the-job training that will provide opportunities for a rewarding career.
The successful candidates will possess:
- experience working in a soil laboratory environment – highly regarded
- a high level of initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm and be a team player.
- excellent communication skills, motivation and commitment to deliver work to the highest standard will be highly regarded.
- a valid driver's licence, manual is a must.
- be able travel to construction sites around Central Coast and close regional areas
We offer comprehensive on-the-job training and recognised external courses that will provide opportunities for a rewarding career. The position would allow the successful candidates to undertake studies in laboratory operations, paid for by the company.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career with a company that values their employees and knows what is required to continue personal growth.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience.
Interested?If this opportunity excites you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit a resume and brief covering letter demonstrating your qualifications, experience for consideration.
To be considered for this position, you must be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
(Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted)