Due to increased workload, our Melbourne office is seeking to employ a Soil Technician.
To be successful in this role, it is expected that you will have some experience in Australian Standards soil and aggregate. Additionally, you will require confidence in your knowledge and ability to liaise with clients and manage materials testing programmes.
About the Candidate
- 1 to 2 years' proven experience in construction materials testing.
- Experience in Level 1 Earthworks supervision to AS3798.
- A solid understanding of Australian and VIC Road testing methods for soil and aggregate.
- Manual driver's licence.
- OH&S Induction card.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- A current Nuclear Gauge Licence.
The position requires a team player with a high level of initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm, and the ability to liaise with clients.
The successful applicant can expect a remuneration package in line with their qualifications, experience and ability.
In order to be considered for this position, you must be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions. If this opportunity excites you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit a resume and brief covering letter demonstrating your qualifications, experience and career achievements for consideration.