About the Role
Our Darwin branch is seeking trainee and experienced Soil Technicians to work in our Laboratory.
We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable people to join our team. You will work closely with our Laboratory Manager and senior staff and will be trained to perform soil, concrete and aggregate testing in accordance with relevant national and state standards.
We offer comprehensive on-the-job training that will provide opportunities for a rewarding career.
The successful candidates will possess:
- a high level of initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm and be a team player.
- excellent communication skills, motivation and commitment to deliver work to the highest standard will be highly regarded.
- a valid driver's manual licence is a must;
- be able travel to construction sites around Darwin and close regional area. The position consists of hands on testing, analytical assessment on data and or the preparation of test reports.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career with a company that values their employees and knows what is required to continue personal growth. These positions would allow the successful candidates to undertake studies in laboratory operations, paid for by the company. There is also the potential for travel between our various laboratories or for project work.
Any previous experience in CMT soils laboratories or the construction industry, while not necessary would be beneficial.
If you believe you have the ‘right stuff’ to thrive in this role, then please fill out your details below. With your application please provide the following:
- A brief cover letter; and
- A resume and any work experience references.
School leavers are encouraged to apply.
To be considered for this position, you must be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
(Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted)