Energy & Resources operations in Australia are continuously facing strict regimes put in place by Federal and State Governments to protect our environment and groundwater resources. Douglas Partners brings over 50 plus years of Geotechnical, Environmental and Groundwater expertise to Energy & Resources projects.
To help you achieve your objectives and comply with industry regulations, Douglas Partners provides a range of solutions for Energy & Resources projects including:
- Integrated practical solutions for coal seam gas & liquified natural gas industries.
- Integrated practical solutions for wind farms.
- Integrated practical solutions for electricity substations, power poles and towers.
We have a proven track record in providing our clients with the advice and integrated practical solutions to optimise their investment in the Energy & Resources industry.
Why use Douglas Partners for your Energy & Resources Projects?
- One of Australia’s leading groundwater, geotechnical & environmental consultants
- Excellent relevant expertise
- Talented, highly experienced and registered professionals
- NATA registered soil testing laboratories and state-of-the-art specialist insitu and laboratory testing equipment
- Comprehensive in-house Quality Control/Quality Assurance (QC/QA) for all projects
- Over 50 years’ collective experience and 100,000 projects all around Australia
- Capital city and regional offices throughout Australia