Our knowledge of the real world of engineering enables us to provide our clients with the best available technical expertise and practical experience. This gives you the opportunity to work with highly skilled staff across 17 metropolitan and regional offices nationally on challenging and rewarding projects that offer opportunities for growth and development.
Our company’s success is due to the skills and knowledge of our people. We value our people and the diverse personalities, talents, backgrounds and experience that they bring to the business and we strive to maintain an open, collaborative and supportive culture.
OUR EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Douglas Partners offers a range of employment benefits including:
- competitive pay based on performance
- financial support for professional association fees
- financial support for post graduate studies
- training and career development
- study leave
- incentive bonus
- prospects of share ownership
- friendly work environment
- challenging technical problems
- opportunities to work outside and travel
- promotion based on merit
- additional annual leave after 5 years service
- 12% superannuation company contribution after 3 years service
Training Courses & Seminars
Douglas Partners recognises the need for everyone to learn and develop their skills on a continuous basis and will support individuals to help them achieve this.
As well as on-the-job learning, staff training courses and seminars are held on an ongoing basis as an effective strategy to build knowledge and skills.
Post Graduate Continuing Education
Douglas Partners supports continuing education and encourages staff to undertake post graduate courses relevant to their work. Assistance is provided by way of study leave for lectures and exams and financial assistance with course related fees. Conditions apply.