Life at Douglas
At Douglas Partners, we believe the heart of our organisation is our people. Our commitment to well-being, community engagement and inclusion is not only a strategy; it's our way of life.
Inclusion and diversity page: Thriving together.
We aspire for our people to thrive and achieve their best at the things they are passionate about because we care about them and that contributes positively to our business. Being inclusive provides us with a fulfilling work environment that provides the foundation to deliver on our purpose that impacts our clients, community and the environment. We are intentional about embracing difference by listening, being respectful and leveraging it as appropriate because it ultimately supports us to influence diversity.
Our Employee Network & Partnerships
Consulting Women@Douglas Conference
Consulting Women@Douglas provides a forum for Douglas women to connect, inspire and grow. also It is dedicated time where we work on current challenges we are facing, what can be improved and how we can rethink and reshape work with creative solutions that are useful for all. Through workshops, team-building activities, we’re redefining the path forward towards gender equality.
Inclusive Leadership Training
This award-winning diversity and inclusion training programs equip our leaders with the tools to promote a culture of inclusion where everyone is invited to dance to their own tune.
Champions of Change
Our Managing Director is a Champion of Change, actively working towards gender equality and inclusive workplaces. We stand alongside men and women of influence to build respectful and diverse leadership.
We proudly employ several people through JobSupport, a leading employment service for people with moderate intellectual disabilities. We believe that a vibrant and inclusive society is one that welcomes and embraces individuals, each with their unique strengths and differences.
Consulting Technical Seminar
An annual event where our consulting group and leadership teams connect over a weekend of shared learning via technical presentations as well as celebrations of promotions and key milestones. A highlight of the Douglas calendar.
Shared Services@Douglas Conference
Like the Consulting Technical Seminar, an opportunity for our administrative and shared services teams to connect in person and collaborate on contemporary challenges and exchange ideas and information.
Wellbeing at Douglas: Nurturing All Aspects of Life
We strive to have a safe, supportive and inclusive culture where everyone is engaged, feels they belong and can thrive.
- We prioritise our people’s health, safety and wellbeing and the environment in which we work.
- Enjoy a competitive parental leave policy that supports you during important life moments.
- Our well-being platform equips you with tools and resources to enhance your overall health, from nutritional guidance to fitness activities.
- Access free, confidential counselling sessions for both you and your family, providing a safe space for emotional well-being.
- We have a dedicated Wellbeing committee who meet regularly to understand and evaluate opportunities to support and promote a positive workplace culture and engage our people.Financial:
- Free, personalised financial advice/coaching..
- Retirement planning.
- We encourage and support our employees to give back to their communities through volunteering opportunities.
- Be part of our community systems, where collective efforts create a positive social impact.
People and Community: Coming Together
We believe in harnessing the enthusiasm and skills of our team to benefit our communities. The People and Communities initiative encourages people-driven ideas for social awareness campaigns, charities and activities that make the world a better place.