Tools and services provided by Douglas Partners to the property and building industry include:
Geotechnical investigation and design services:
- Geotechnical assessments that maximise data and information outcomes and minimise costs for clients.
- Foundation design - shallow footings, slabs, driven and bored piles, pile test review.
- Retaining structure design - gravity walls, anchored, propped or cantilevered walls, reinforced soil walls.
- Earthworks, embankments, slopes and excavations.
- Earthworks control - productivity assessments.
- Tunnels, declines, drifts including recommendations on excavation and support methods, i.e. tunnel boring machine, road header, drill and blast, cuttability assessment, and geotechnical supervision.
- Pavements - flexible and rigid.
- Assessments for foundations for field compressor stations.
Construction monitoring, inspections, testing and advice including:
- Bored pile / pier inspections.
- Settlement, lateral displacement and vibration assessment and monitoring.
- Slope movement assessment.
- Field testing of foundation soils and slope stabilisation.
- Tunnel face mapping, support requirements and geotechnical supervision of excavations.