Our hydrogeologists provide groundwater investigations, monitoring, modelling, assessment and approvals for:
- Groundwater supply;
- Mine, industrial and commercial development;
- Groundwater contamination;
- Environmental assessment and management protection;
- Groundwater and Surface Water quality monitoring; and
- Bore rehabilitation.
Our geotechnical and environmental teams provide investigations, assessments, monitoring, and modelling including:
- Geotechnical investigation, modelling and design for dams, levees, pipelines, tunnels, and hydroelectric schemes;
- Assessment of groundwater inflows to mines, tunnels and basement excavations;
- Acid sulphate soil assessments and management; and
- Contamination assessment and management.
We are confident that our 50 plus years of experience and more than 100,000 projects completed to date ensure we are the preferred supplier to the Water sector.