Douglas Partners provides services to clients requiring environmental plans to satisfy acceptable environmental goals.
Client needs for environmental management plans can arise due to:
- A need to manage operations in line with environmental standards and acceptable practices;
- Site development planning;
- A need to demonstrate due diligence in environmental management;
- Proactive compliance with regulatory requirements and accreditation.
Our services provided include:
- Preliminary overview of the site including locational and environmental characteristics;
- Structure and operational review of the site;
- Assessment of environmental status and potential impact from site activities and processes;
- Compliance audits;
- Land management and conservation of the environment;
- Auditing, reporting and follow-up.