Douglas Partners provides remediation services to a wide range of clients including state waste management authorities; local government authorities; state government departments & authorities; federal government departments; private landfill operators; land developers; industrial/contaminated landowners.
Our services provided include:
- Site investigations;
- Development of cost-effective remediation strategies and action plans;
- Remediation options evaluation for soils including soil vapour extraction, soil washing, stabilization/solidification, containment cell, thermal desorption, vitrification, bioremediation and phytoremediation;
- Remediation options evaluation for ground water including pump and treat, chemical oxidation, bioremediation (biostimulation and/or bioaugmentation), permeable reactive barrier, monitored natural attenuation and phytoremediation;
- Predictive modelling;
- Design of soil and groundwater remediation systems;
- Design of soil gas mitigation systems including active or passive sub-slab ventilation and passive barriers;
- Supervision, and validation of remediation works;
- Management of environmental protection and OH&S during remediation;
- Contaminated spoil/fill management and disposal;
- Independent assessment and verification.