Douglas Partners provides services to assist clients in determining the presence, extent and treatment options for salinity and acid sulfate soils (ASS).
Client needs for salinity and ASS assessments and management plans can arise due to:
- Proactive compliance with local government requirements for development;
- Site development planning;
- A need to manage and treat ASS onsite prior to disposal;
- A need to determine potential effects on structures.
Our services include:
- Preliminary assessment of potential for salinity and ASS through desk-top studies;
- Assessment of potential and extent of ASS through field investigations comprising sample collection and testing;
- Field-testing and laboratory analysis;
- Compliance with Council requirements;
- Preparation of management plans to ensure safe and effective management of ASS and salinity.