Douglas Partners provides geotechnical analysis and design services to meet our clients needs on a range of building and infrastructure projects.
We can provide geotechnical analysis and design services for a range of building and infrastructure projects including:
- Industrial, commercial and residential buildings, both low and high rise;
- Deep basements;
- Roads and railways including pavements, bridges, tunnels, embankments and cuttings; and
- Mines and dams together with associated infrastructures.
These services can cover:
- Foundation design (including capacity and settlement of shallow footings, slabs, driven and bored piles, pile test review);
- Retaining structure design (including gravity walls, anchored, propped or cantilevered walls, reinforced soil walls);
- Slopes and excavations (slope stability assessment, soil nail and anchor design);
- Earthworks and embankments (stability analysis and settlement analysis);
- Pavement investigation (flexible and rigid);
- Ground improvement techniques and options; and
- Design of temporary piling platforms and crane pads.