Douglas Partners can provide a wide range of services during construction of residential and commercial buildings and infrastructure projects.
We can provide services during construction in order to verify that ground conditions are consistent with those assumed in design and to assess conditions for temporary works.
Inspections of bored piles and piers;
- Settlement and lateral displacement monitoring;
- Vibration assessment and monitoring;
- Slope creep movement assessment;
- Field testing of foundation soils and rock;
- Assessment of excavation and better stability;
- Construction advice and analysis for temporary works;
- Design and assessment of temporary piling platforms and crane pads;
- Rock slope mapping and assessment of face support requirements; and
- Earthworks inspection and quality control testing
“My business, SF Plan & Design, designs residential type dwellings and ancillary developments to these types of buildings and when I require Geotechnical Land Movement Reports, I rely upon Douglas Partners to provide their excellent service for my clients. Prompt and efficient service always. Very experienced in their professional field and will always go the extra mile to fully assist where they can.”